Páginas

01/05/12

VIDRO AZUL

Com Ricardo Mariano
Alinhamento da última emissão:

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - "Wolf Among Wolves"
Cat Power - "Werewolf"
The A Lords - "Summerhouse"
My Name Is Nobody - "The Impossible Stroll"
T E Morris - "Blood Collects"
Sarah Jaffe - "Limerence"
Sarah Jaffe - "Foggy Field"
My Brightest Diamond - "I Have Never Loved Someone"
Joan As Police Woman - "Start Of My Heart"
Frankie Rose And The Outs - "Hollow Life"
Brother Sun, Sister Moon - "A Year's Worth Of Leaves In Your Heart"
Orcas - "Standard Error"
Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frahm - "A2"
Chromatics - "Into The Black"

Cass McCombs - "County Line"

Richard Hawley - "You Haunt Me"
Deekie - "The Only Way Is Through"
Walter Benjamin - "Your House"
Ohayo - "To Break Silence"
Mazzy Star - "Common Burn"
Will Stratton - "Tell Me, Where Do I Begin"
My Name Is Nobody - "Nastassia"
Spain - "I Love You"
Felix - "Blessing Part I"
Felix - "Blessing Part II"
Arturo En El Barco - "We (I) Said Nothing"
Moskitoo - "Hoss Nom"
Damien Jurado - "Tonight I Will Retire"


De Domingo para Segunda 00.00-02.00
Repete de Quarta para Quinta 23.00-01.00