Páginas

06/09/11

CASA CLÁUDIA

Com Cláudia Duarte
Setlist: 

Glasvegas - Come As You Are
Crocodiles - Neon Jesus
The Horrors - Dive In
Tame Impala - Lucidity
Givers - Up, Up, Up
CSS feat. Bobby Gillespie - Hits me Like a Rock
FM Belfast - Tropical
Future Islands - Balance
Humans - Avec Mes Mecs
Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart (Fuck Buttons Rmx)
Matthew Dear - You Put A Smell On Me (Breakbot Rmx)
Metronomy - Everything Goes My Way
Monarchy - Maybe I'm Crazy
Mates of State - Sway (Diamond Rings Rmx)

Men feat. Antony - How Am I To Feel So Free 
Holy Ghost - It's Not Over
Digitalism - Blitz
Primal Scream - Don't Fight It, Feel It
This Many Boyfriends - Young Lovers Go Pop!
The Shivers - Used To Be
Blondie - Youth Nabbed As Sniper
Young The Giant - My Body
Everything Everything - My KZ, UR BF
Rainbow Arabia - Without You
The Shoes - Cliché
The Flirts - Pick Up The Telephone
Giana Factiory - Bloody Game
Miami Horror - Don't Be On With Her
Suckers - Black Sheep
Zorro Park - Fools 

Sexta & Sábado 01.00

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

mais um vez... parabéns :)