Páginas

16/06/10

VIDRO AZUL

Com Ricardo Mariano
Alinhamento da última emissão:

Julyan Lynch - "Still Racing"
Elliott Smith - "Thirteen"
Katell Keineg - "Thirteen"
Hammock - "Tristia"
Our Crooked Teeth - "I Am Not The One"
Thomas Dybdahl - "The World Is My Oyster"
Andrew Conklin - "If I Were More Like You"
Bernardo Sassetti Trio - "Vagabundo"
Sarah Jaffe - "Wreaking Havoc"
Tindersticks - "Factory Girls"
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & The Cairo Gang - "You Win"
Bill Callahan - "In The Pines"
Eurasia - "Die Existence"
Birds Are Indie - "Maybe"
Birds Are Indie - "One Day"

Andrew Conklin - "I Can Hear My Voice (Alternate Version)"
Birdie Hilltop - "Rosalia"
Bon Iver - "The Wolves (Act I And II)"
Fuqugi - "Grandsofa"
The Antlers - "Kettering"
Eluvium - "Leaves Eclipse The Light"
Harold Nono/Hidekazu Wakabayashi - "Nobody Plays Baseball Here"
The Boats - "I Did Not Sleep So Soundly"
Unbunny - "Are You Cautious?/Design Flaw"
Lisa O Piu - "Simplicity"
Doug Burr - "You've Been A Suspect All Your Life"
Mark David Ashworth - "Bright Is The Ring Of Words"
Bosques De Mi Mente - "6:00 Am"
Carla Morrisson - "Nunca Me Dejes"

De Domingo para Segunda 00.00-02.00
Repete de Quarta para Quinta 23.00-01.00

Sem comentários: